What’s special about this ActionCam?
1. Designed and developed by users for users. We keep improving this camera to add features through firmware updating. If you have feedback, comments, or suggestions, we would love to hear from you!
2. Small and light. It has a quality fisheye lens with outstanding image quality and minimum fisheye distortion. Shoot footage that is sharp from corner to corner with uniform brightness. Good low-light performance as well..
3. Camera ships with most updated and stable firmware, and will work perfectly out of box. Don’t worry about the complicated settings (actually it’s not complicated at all, you will find it fun and easy later).
4. This camera has below settings for current firmware, and there will be more in the future. Settings can be made by mSetup (GUI program), with PC download through the USB cable.
• Set the correct date and time for the time stamp.
• Set the video resolution and frame rate for Video Mode 1 and 2. (1080p 30fps, 720p 60fps or 30fps).
• Set photo size (2304x1536,1920x1080,1280x720).
• Set time lapse photo shooting (from 0.25s a photo to 60s a photo, note: 2304x1536 starting from 1s a photo).
• Video clip length/movie cycle time (3 min., 5 min., 10 min., 15 min., and Max to 4GB).
• Loop recording On or Off (default is Off).
• Set time stamp On or Off (default is On).
• Mute the video sound if needed.
• Flip video 180 degrees (allows camera to be mounted upside-down).
• Set movie quality (Low, Standard (default), High)
• Set WDR (Wide/High Dynamic Range).
• To avoid camera sudden powering on in your pocket, set the power-on delay.
• Auto power off waiting time, set it Off if need (default is On).
• Set Auto Record On with power (for use as a Driving recorder/Dash Camera).
• Set LED indicator light Off if needed.
• Available Android App (thanks to therau2000) allows changing camera settings with USB OTG cable, but it needs to set charge from USB host off first.
• Set TV-out video mode and 4:3 or 16:9.
5. Settings may also be made by editing the SYSCFG.txt, but Isoprop’s great Windows GUI is simple and extremely user-friendly, and includes an integrated User Manual.
• Rechargeable LIPO Battery (500mah), with Battery Charger Manage IC.
• Video: 1080P 30FPS FULL HD, 720P 60FPS, 720P 30FPS HD, H.264/AVC1 video codec, .MOV file format.
• Photo: 2304 x 1536, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, supports Time Lapse Photo Shooting.
• MicroSD card slot, supports up to 32GB (optional memory card for different packages). Suggest using Class 4 or above.
• USB2.0, plug and play. Easy connection with computers, no driver needed.
• Live TV video output while recording videos with optional TV-out cables for different packages.
• Super-mini size: only around 61mm(L) x 35mm(W) x18mm(H).
• Super-light: only about 38g (1.34oz).
• Multi-functioned, use as a pocket camcorder, sports camera, dash cam, still camera, webcam, even as a removable storage device.
• 1X ActionCam
• 1X Mounting Base
• 1X USB cable
• 1X L Shape Small Hexagon Screwdriver (for changing or refocusing lens when needed)
• 1 pair Velcro