(1) USB DMX Interface.
(2) Micro processor enabled
(3) 1500 V full isolation(data & power lines to protect your computer from surges).
(4) Supports Various 3rd party softwares.
(5) Internal frame buffering.
(6) Drivers for Windows and Linux
(7) DMX512 times configurable.
(8) L6.9cm(total 60cm with USB and 3-pin XLR connector) x W4.1cm x H1.8cm
The signed driver for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Besides, on Unix-based operating systems, the LibUSB is integrated directly into the kernel.
Uncompress the file whereever you want and then plugin the hardware.
The operating system will search for a driver.
Select the correct directory (of you uncompression),
After several seconds the driver should be installed
ATTENTION: And then the file uDMX.dll has to be MANUALLY copied to the directory System32 in order to finish the installation.
After uDMX.dll has been copied to the directory of System32, for example C:WINDOWSsystem32, the driver installation is finished."
INSTALLATION: Download the compressed driver file.
Advantages of Artnet or why you should use artnet-receiver for X-uDMX512:
Artnet is a network protocol to transfer DMX data over the ip network. Thus it is possible to transfer DMX data with wireless LAN.
Most DMX-Software are able to output DMX-data to Art-Net. So it is not necessary to have a plugin for each program. uDMX can even be used with programs where there is no plugin.
This works for example with: